Continuing Education Seminars
Continuing Education requirements for the renewal of your property & casualty licenses is outlined below by the Louisiana Department of Insurance:
1) A total of 24 hours of CE are required to renew your license
2) 3 hours of ethics and 3 hours of flood must be included in the required 24 hours
3) All CE hours can be achieved through classroom instruction or verifiable approved self-study
CE requirements for combination PC and LH&A are as follows:
- 24 hours required with no specific requirements as to how many must be LH&A or PC.
- Producers with combination must completed 24 hours of CE with each PC license renewal and must renew their LH&A license separately. No additional CE hours are required for the LH&A renewal.
Live streaming CE Courses through ABEN with No Test to earn your CE credits. Course catalog includes E&O, Flood, Ethics, Commercial Lines & Personal Lines.
E&O Courses to earn your 10% credit are offered on 6 hour, two 3 hour segments once a month!
CEU.com offers convenient and quality education through their parent company, The Institutes.
Available now!! Take any of the ABEN courses (30+ subjects) on-demand, on your time and with no test to earn your CE hours.
The calendar below is a chronological listing of continuing education courses for the 1st quarter. For a comprehensive calendar please click above for the 2017 tentative calendar.