Some people think it doesn't really matter where they buy their insurance. But this misconception could be costing them money, service and protection. Buying insurance isn't like buying bread or milk. Insurance is an important safety net for your family, your home, your car or your business. Don't treat the purchase lightly!
There is a difference in where you buy your protection. Many people don't realize there are three sources for insurance:
Captive Agents, who can sell you the insurance of only one company.
Telephone Representatives, who can offer you the insurance of one company, and only on the telephone.
Independent Insurance Agents, who represent an average of eight insurance companies, and research with these firms to find you the best combination of price, coverage and service.
There Is A Difference
Your Trusted Choice® Independent Insurance Agent:
Is a licensed professional with strong customer and community ties.
Gives you excellent service and competitive prices because your agent can access the insurance coverage from more than one company.
Unlike other agents, is not beholden to any one company; thus, you don't need to change agencies as your insurance and service needs change.
Assists you when you have a claim.
Is your consultant, working with you as you determine your needs.
Offers you a choice of insurance plans and programs.
Is a value hunter who looks after your pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage and service.
Offers one-stop shopping for a full range of products-home, renters, auto, business, life and health.
Can periodically review your coverage to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
Treats you like a person, not just another number.
Customer satisfaction is the key to an independent agent's livelihood. So, serving you is your independent agent's most-important concern.
Trusted Choice® Pledge of Performance
Trusted Choice® agencies are insurance and financial services firms whose access to multiple companies and commitment to quality service enable us to offer our clients competitive pricing, a broad choice of products and unparalleled advocacy.
As a Trusted Choice® agency, we are dedicated to you and are committed to treating you as a person, not a policy. This commitment means we shall:
• Work with you to identify the insurance and financial services that are right for you, your family or your business and use our access to multiple companies to deliver those products.
• Guide you through the claims process for a prompt and fair resolution of your claim.
• Help you solve problems related to your coverage or account.
• Explain the coverages and options available to you through our agency, at your request.
• Return your phone calls and e-mails promptly and respond to your requests in a timely manner.
• Provide 24/7 services for our customers, offering any or all of the following: emergency phone numbers, Internet account access, e-mail and call center services.
• Use our experience and multiple company relationships to customize your coverage as needed.
• Commit our staff to continuing education so they may be more knowledgeable in serving you.
• Treat you with respect and courtesy.
• Conduct our business in an ethical manner.
We pledge this to you, our clients and ask that you let us know if we fail to meet our commitment, so we may take corrective action.