Associate Member Information
IIABL Associate Membership is an excellent way to network and support IIABL agency members. Your associate membership will keep you informed on events, current insurance issues and both federal & state legislative updates concerning the insurance industry.
Access to IIABL Agency Members:
- Membership Directory
- Networking opportunities at state & local events
- Member pricing on conferences, events, education seminars, etc.
- All employees will receive important communications from IIABL, i.e. Technical Advisories, LDI Directives, Legislative Bulletins, etc.
- Your assoicate member login gives you access to member-only content on iiabl.com
- Keeps you in informed on all IIABL events
- Advocacy at the state and federal levesl, courts and regulatory authorities
- Up-to-date information on legislation, regulation and industry trends
- Weekly Legislative Bulletins during the Louisiana legislative sessions
To become a member of Louisiana's largest independent agent's association, please complete the IIABL Associate Member Application.
Pay your dues online here!
If you would like additional information, please contact Francine Berendson, email@example.com or 225.236.1360.